J - Cali Vibez

23:22

#LA2016


What's goooood, it's J. This past week I had the amazing opportunity of visiting Los Angeles, CA. The experience was nothing short of extraordinary and I'd like to take the time to share some highlights with you.

Prior to this I had competed with my wonderrrrful dance team (Sikat) at World of Dance in Orlando, FL.
We were fortunate enough to place third and luckily our set had received recognition which lead us to being invited to compete on the World of Dance Finals stage in Pasadena. We had the pleasure of sharing the stage with some of the world's best dance teams, and it was definitely the most humbling experience I've ever had in my life. 

Alongside preparation for the competition, we did get the chance to explore and LEMME TELL YA there was way too much to do in California with the little time I spent there. Our days were always packed with either practice, sight seeing, or shopping. Every single part of California is beautiful, palm trees everywhere, clear skies on the daily, and there was a McDonald's within walking distance from where we were staying (the most beautiful part). There were so many places to eat, but one in particular stood out to me: Shake Shack. I have never felt an emotional connection to a burger before eating at shake shack it was incredible LOL. 

Through out the rest of the week we visited some cool places aka the Hollywood sign, LACMA, and the Hollywood Walk of Fame. We also got the chance to practice at Snowglobe which was pretty intense considering some of the most talented dancers hold classes in that space. I would definitely revisit if I ever get the chance to. 

All in all I would have to say that this trip was one for the books and I'm so glad I got to share the experience with some of my greatest friends. 

- TheMindUp x J





You Might Also Like

0 comments

FIND ⚪️ J

SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS

FIND ◻️ K

SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS

K's PERSONAL BLOG:
LIFE WITH KARLA